Talks and Presentation: The Do’s and Don’t’s for Marketing your Event
with Christine Vu of Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival.
The event is conducted in English.
Thursday, 9 February 2023,19:30 – 20:45 WITA
Jl Pulau Madura No. 3, Denpasar
Please register to attend at minikino.org/fmeventmarketing
Christine Vu from Reel Asian will share the do’s and don’ts of strategizing and executing the marketing for a successful event.
What Christine Vu will share in this session?
- Marketing and PR checklist
- Identifying PR points
- What assets do you need and how to maximize them
- Building on community partnerships to amplify your message
- How hosts and artists/filmmakers can work together for a cohesive campaign
- Interest in film festivals or other art/cultural events
- Has experience running or involved in art/cultural events.
- Interested in learning about event marketing strategy, in specific film festivals or film screenings.
Short Bio: Christine Vu is the director of creative marketing and communications at the Toronto Reel Asian International Film Festival. In addition to her role at Reel Asian, Christine looks to build equity in the film and tv industry as a CFMDC board member. She is also an actor, writer, and director.