Minikino Hybrid Internship for Film Festival Writers 2022
Applications must be submitted between 21 February to 14 March 2022
19 – 25 years old based in Southeast Asia
Minikino Hybrid Internship for Film Festival Writers 2 is a 6-month program starting in April 2022. The hybrid internship allows students aged 19-25 years old with a specific interest in film critique and film festival writing the opportunity to work on their perspective, deepen creative ambitions, and network with Indonesian and international filmmakers as well as professionals from the short film industry.
DATES: 1 April to 28 September 2022
IN-PERSON STAY IN BALI: 27 August to 12 September 2022 in Denpasar, Bali during Minikino Film Week, Bali International Short Film Festival 8th edition.
*OPEN CALL FOR FILM FESTIVAL WRITERS
- Applications must be submitted between 21 February to 14 March 2022.
- Please upload and send a link of your self-recorded video introducing yourself (less than 2 minutes) and explain why are you the right one to join the Minikino Hybrid Internship for Film Festival Writers 2″.
- Selected candidates will be invited to online interviews. Early application is highly recommended.
- Results will be notified before the end of March 2022.
PROVISIONS for the selected participants:
- Basic transport & accommodation in Denpasar related to MFW8 (MASH Denpasar bunk bed, shared room).
- Simple cooking facilities are available.
- Per-diem for 16 days during MFW8.
- All other incidentals, and personal expenses should be covered by the participants.
- Selected Participants are requested to get their own travel insurance.
- Selected Participants must be 19-25 years old, in good health, and have sufficient proficiency in English or Bahasa Indonesia language.
For inquiries, contact: email@example.com
Jalan Pulau Madura nomor 5
Denpasar-Bali, 80113, INDONESIA
Yayasan Kino Media
PT Kino Media Nusantara
MASH Denpasar | https://mashdenpasar.com/