Youth Jury Camp 2019, is an opportunity to learn to appreciate short films through a critically commenting, discussing and sharing in a panel discussion for 3 days 2 nights in Bali. This camp is intended for those of you who are 13-16 years old.
And the most exciting part, that all participants shall become MFW 5 Youth Jury Board with all access pass into the Minikino Film Week 5, Bali International Short Film Festival, 5 – 12 October 2019
Scholarship For 2 (two) Youth
Rules & terms:
- Only eligible for youth currently residing in Bali
- 13-17 years old.
- Only for the holder of Nomor Induk Siswa Nasional (NISN)
- Able to communicate in English.
Scholarship recipients will be able to attend Youth Jury Camp 2019 and join the whole training at MASH Denpasar without paying an enrollment fee.
Please prepare these documents:
- Scan or photo of NISN card, school ID, Family Registers card and Birth Certificate.
- Scan or photo of parents/ guardian consent.
- Scan or photo of recommendation letter from your teacher or school principal. (http://minikino.org/rekomendasi.docx)
- Scan or photo your achievement certificate (if any)
- Fill in the registration form and tick “I wish to apply for scholarship”
- Wait until you get an email notification which means your data has entered the selection stage!
- Download parents/ guardian concent that will need to be filled in and signed on duty stamp. Click here to download the consent form: http://minikino.org/consent.docx
- Get recommendation for your scholarship application from the School Principal or Class teacher, make sure they signed the recommendation letter.
Any question? Please don’t hesitate to contact us:
WhatsApp: +62-831-1953-5537 (English & Bahasa Indonesia)
or email: email@example.com
- Registration: 27 April-25 May 2019
- Scholarship Enrollment: 1-31 May 2019
- Interview: 1 – 5 June 2019
- Scholarship Recipient for Youth Jury 2019 Announcement: 11 June 2019
- Youth Jury Camp 2019: 21-23 Juni 2019, MASH Denpasar, Bali