The MFW Short Film Market is a sub-event of Minikino Film Week. A facility for meetings, promoting and networking. The intention is to facilitating economic values of the short film by encouraging professional interaction in the short film production, distribution and dissemination.
MFW SMM consists of various activities that take place during the festival;
1. SHORT FILM LIBRARY
OPENS DAILY, 5 – 11 OCTOBER 2019, 13:00 – 19:00
AT MASH DENPASAR. PASS HOLDER AND ACCREDITED ONLY
SHORT FILM LIBRARY is a space equiped with laptops and an offline server, where all the films that was registered for the library are available private previewing. Short film in the library is off-line and copy protected, yet all information including professional contact of the film will be accessible to the user.
Registering your work to the Short Film Library opens up the opportunity to get attention from key members of the industry and short film professionals. Registration to the Short Film Library is limited, yet free and optional, and must be confirmed during the submission in shortlisting stage of the selection process.
2. MFW OPEN SCREEN EVENT
|SEL/TUE 8||22.00||MASH DENPASAR|
|JUM/FRI 11||21.30||AF Bali|
MFW Open Screening
Is a unique screening event open for public. Anyone can register their short film to be screened with some rules;
- The representative of the short film MUST ATTEND the screening and get a max 3 minutes talk to present the film.
- The registration of film is on location and you have to bring the digital file of the film that is ready to screened, with specific technical regulation (h.264 & 1080p only)
- 1 Director/representative can register for 1 film only.
- Any kind of short film no longer that 20 mins is welcome, no selection AT ALL.
- Shorter duration will get screened earlier than the longer short.
- The event will only run for 2 hours max, so the shorter your film will get bigger chance to get on the screen.
3. MARKET GATHERING
4. MEDIA CENTRE
5. PRESS/MEDIA CONFERENCE
6. FILMMAKERS FORUM