MFW 5 Youth Jury Camp is a 3 (three) days intensive yet fun training program for youth to be part of the Youth Jury Board of the Minikino Film Week 5, Bali International Short Film Festival.
Youth Jury Board 2019 will be trained and learned to review and judge pre-selected short films in a panel of thorough discussions, writing and reviewing for 3 days in Bali. The best part is; the participants will be part and acknowledged as the honored Youth Jury Board 2019 for the internationally acclaimed short film festival, Minikino Film Week 5.
Scholarship Submission closed on Friday, 31 May 2019.
The General Registration closed on Monday, 10 June 2019
Notification Date for Scholarship participants
Tuesday, 4 June 2019
Wednesday, 12 June 2019
Friday to Sunday, 21 – 23 June 2019
MASH DENPASAR (http://www.mashdenpasar.com)
Art House Cinema & Artist Residence facilities
Jl. Pulau Madura No.3, Dauh Puri, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80113
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- This program mainly targets young leaders age between 13-17 years old.
- The selection procedure including phone interview, regarding behavioral and situational interview questions.
- The camp is open for everyone including non-Indonesian citizen and will be conducted in English.
- Full Scholarship available. Check http://bit.ly/youthjuryScholarship
WHO ARE THE MENTORS
The programs will be conducted by the Minikino Film Week 2019 Board and Committee, please click here to read more about them:
Registration is on a first come, first served basis, and only 8 (+ 2 Scholarship) youths will be approved to participate.
Enrollment for Scholarship Submission will be closed on 31 May 2019.
The registration will be CLOSED on 10 June 2019 or whenever the maximum number of participants reached (10 participants).
The applicant is the parent or an adult legally responsible for the youth registrant. The applicant must fill out this application together with the youth registrant.
You might need around 30 minutes to fill out this form (http://bit.ly/youthjurymfw5).
Please mind that this online form is not resumable, therefore closing this form before you click “SUBMIT” will reset to a new blank form again.
Please prepare your documents before filling out the form;
- Youth Registrant Student ID, in digital image (jpg)
- Youth registrant recent self photo, in digital image (jpg) (Please make sure it clearly shows the face)
- Parent’s Passport/ID, in digital image (jpg)
- Parents Consent Statement Letter, in document file/doc/pdf (download consent letter sample from: minikino.org/consent.docx)
- A video of yourself explaining briefly why you would like to join MFW 5 Youth Jury Program, less than 1 minute.
You will have to upload all these documents at the end of this form http://bit.ly/youthjurymfw5
Registration fee: IDR 4.500.000* (Approx. 317USD)
(Four Millions and Five Hundred Thousands Rupiahs)
*Get 20% OFF for early bird discount only until 25 May 2019.
Registration closed on 10 June 2019 or whenever the maximum number of participants reached (10 participants).
Full Scholarship available. Please check http://bit.ly/youthjuryScholarship
The registration fee covers following:
- 3 days 2 nights stay at MASH Denpasar artist residence (http://www.mashdenpasar.com), in Denpasar, Bali
- Three times a day meals, snacks, including welcoming dinner BBQ and Farewell Seaside Lunch.
- Pick up schedule from Ngurah Rai airport to MASH Denpasar artist residence, on 21 June 2019, during 07.00 – 12.00 WITA only.
- Departure from MASH Denpasar to Ngurah Rai airport on 23 June 2019 at 16.00 WITA.
- Modul kits and certificate.
- All Access Pass during the MFW 5 festival, Bali 5 – 12 October 2019, including Filmmakers & Producers Gathering and the International Awarding Event 2019.
In order for your application to be processed, all required documents must be submitted. Payment will be required only after the invitation to full registration. The process only takes 2-3 days after the registration. The registrants will be invited for full registration and payment of the registration fee via email.
Any question? Please don’t hesitate to contact us:
WhatsApp: +62-831-1953-5537 (English & Bahasa Indonesia)
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org